Τετάρτη 5 Οκτωβρίου 2011

Feel the pain.

“That’s ‘cause we all wanna be problemless. To fix ourselves. We look for some magic solution to make us all better, but none of us really know what we’re doing. And why is that so bad? That’s all we humans can do. Guess. Try. Hope. But, Justin, just pray you don’t fool yourself into thinking you’ve got the answer. Because that’s bullshit. The trick is living without an answer. I think.”

"Feel the pain. Until it hurts no more"

"You can’t get your yesterdays back so live them to their fullest and don’t fill them with choices you will regret for all of your tomorrows"

"Actions speak louder than words."

"And after a while you learn that you don't need anyone else in order to survive. No one is ever going to always be there, no matter what they say or what they promise you. You just gotta suck it up and accept it."

"If a relationship doesn't make you a better person, then you're with the wrong one"

"When you stop fighting, you stop living. So find your fight and fight like hell until your battle is won."

"Learn from your past , move on , grow stronger . People are fake , but let your trust last longer . Do what you got to do , but always stay true , and never let anyone get the best of you"

"I crossed the street to walk in the sunshine."

"if you can't handle me at my worst then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best"

"I have a history of making decisions very quickly about men. I have always fallen in love fast and without measuring risks. I have a tendency not only to see the best in everyone, but to assume that everyone is emotionally capable of reaching his highest potential. I have fallen in love more times than I care to count with the highest potential of a man, rather than with the man himself, and I have hung on to the relationship for a long time (sometimes far too long) waiting for the man to ascend to his own greatness. Many times in romance I have been a victim of my own optimism."

"You need to learn how to select your thoughts just the same way you select your clothes every day. This is a power you can cultivate. If you want to control things in your life so bad, work on the mind. That's the only thing you should be trying to control."

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου